I was cleaning my toddler's ear when she started crying and saying it hurts.. That night when she's already sleeping i checked her ear and saw blood?

In brief: Likely scraped wall

The ear wax is created in the outer half of the canal and will fall out if left alone.
Whatever you can scoop out with your fingernail under direct vision is fine to move. Otherwise, leave the ear alone. Any swab or q-tip placed in the canal can & will scrape the wall & make it bleed occasionally. It will also push the wax in so far it will never pack the ear drum.A visit can confirm the injury.

In brief: Likely scraped wall

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Ear

Needs to be looked at by her pediatrician.

In brief: Ear

Dr. Jonathan Jassey