Is sulfur soap good to treat and prevent reoccurrence of tinea versicolor? And is there a faster way to rid the white spots on skin. Thank you!

The skin. Is the largest organ in the body. Thus it needs nutritional elements just the same as any other organ. Tenia versicolor is a low grade fungus infection of the skin and might respond to a course of fluconazole.
No. Tinea should be treated with selenium shampoo (high concentration selsun blue may work, but often it requires prescription strength) or topical antifungals like ketoconazole. The white spots are areas of depigmentation; you just need to wait for the pigment to grow back, which can take months.