I have heard voices and noises is this from stress, or my weed usage?

Dr. Imad Khreim

In brief: Likely

Canabinoids use can increase the risk of developing psychosis by seven folds, hallucinations fall under the category of psychosis, so may be you are already developing that and better stop using weed, don't mean to scare u but this is reality , if u can't stop on your own, please seek help asap good luck and feel better.

In brief: Likely

Dr. Imad Khreim
Dr. Imad Khreim
Dr. Shah Nawaz

In brief: Weed

How old are you most likely weed is causing noises or voices can cause paranoia and even delusions every one respond differently when they use weed.

In brief: Weed

Dr. Shah Nawaz
Dr. Shah Nawaz
Dr. Eric Weisman