Dry coughes with metallic taste. I also have trouble with breathlessness and heart pounding hard. Is this something to see the doctor for?

Absolutely! Breathing is non-negotiable, so that in itself warrants a visit. A metallic taste can be a reflection of blood - either from your stomach or your lungs. If invisible blood loss has made you anemic, you could have a low red cell count - and your heart could be beating faster to compensate. (your body needs a certain level of oxygen to function.) do get checked out for this. Good luck. Lgromkomd.