I have very bad sore lower back and now I have a rash on arms and legs I never seem to have any energy?

Get rheumatologist. This may be a condition similar to rheumatoid arthritis, that needs evaluation by a medical joint specialist - rheumatologist. There may be bloodwork needed, and may need prolonged treatment depending on the diagnosis.