I have sudden chest pain that I will not be able to breathe for a short while.Is there anything wrong with me?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Emergency vrs non

Because of the possibility of this being angina from the heart you need to see the dr soon.
If the pain is like heaviness or pressure upon the anterior chest and last 30 minutes especially if associated to sweat and nausea and if moves towards the left arm medial or internal part or the jaw and is gradually more intense this are common in heart attacks.

In brief: Emergency vrs non

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Possibly

There are many causes of such symptoms, some benign but some serious.
Chest pain and/or shortness of breath should never be taken lightly. You may be fine but it would be a big mistake not to get a checkup with those symptoms.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine