I have irregular period and i don't know how calendar method works. Is it safe for my partner to ejaculate inside me after 2 days of my last period?

Dr. Scott Hayworth

In brief: Be Careful

It is hard to tell with irregular cycles.
One can ovulate or release an egg at anytime including during your period. Please be careful unless you want to be pregnant.

In brief: Be Careful

Dr. Scott Hayworth
Dr. Scott Hayworth
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Start birth control
Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: You kinda

Need to be using contraception if you want to avoid pregnancy.
It's not the right time in history to have babies by default. You ovulate on day 14 after the first day of your last period. Sperm lives 7 days. If period five days, intercourse at day 7, then sperm lives 7 days, it could be there when u ovulate. You will probably be pregnant soon if ur asking this question and not on contraceptio.

In brief: You kinda

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Adam Levy