Hello. I'm a 28 years old man. I noticed that phlegm coming out frm my left ear. I also hear a wheezing sound all the time. Plz help.

see an ENT physicia. You need to see an ENT physician, because this needs to be diagnosed. Frequently we have to use our instruments to clean out the ear canal to determine the source of the problem. It could be a hole in the eardrum, a bacterial infection, or a fungal infection. There are many other possible causes. Each of these problems has a different treatment.