I think I have a darkened line on my stomach and i throw up once last week. I have discharge in my nipples and spotting blood. As i pregnant?

Dr. Syed H. Sajid

In brief: May be not

Women usually develop silvery line in the stomach.
Have you been having regular periods & missed your period. Are u ovulating. Usually the nipples, areola, genital & other areas become dark, but it takes time. Nipple. Disscharge can happen during periods, elevated levels of prolactin, etc. Blood spotting can be from irregular periods, being on oc pills, etc. Did u have sex b/w day 13 & 17 of cycle.

In brief: May be not

Dr. Syed H. Sajid
Dr. Syed H. Sajid
Dr. Syed H. Sajid
Please recommend me.Thanks
Dr. Scott Hayworth

In brief: Possible

It is possible. Please see a doctor for a pregnancy test and also an ultrasound becuase of the bleeding.
It is important to make sure the pregnancy is in the correct location. Please do not delay.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Scott Hayworth
Dr. Scott Hayworth
Dr. Adam Levy