I have mild carpal tunnel. Doctor says i need a wrist brace. I have tremors in my pinkies. What type and/ or brand of wrist brace do you recommend?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See below

The proper splint for carpal tunnel syndrome is called a neutral wrist splint.
This keeps the wrist in a so called neutral position, no flexed or extended. The splint should be worn at night all night. If the symptoms do not improve after 6 weeks, daytime wear as well can be tried. If no improvement, other approaches in include cortisone injections and surgery if it worsens. Weight loss also helps.

In brief: See below

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. James Goodrich
Neurosurgery

In brief: Carpal tunnel brace

A physical therapist should be able to fit you for a wrist brace, they usually work well, particularly at night in keeping the wrist extended.

In brief: Carpal tunnel brace

Dr. James Goodrich
Dr. James Goodrich