I have mild carpal tunnel. Doctor says I need a wrist brace. I have tremors in my pinkies. What type and/ or brand of wrist brace do you recommend?

See below. The proper splint for carpal tunnel syndrome is called a neutral wrist splint. This keeps the wrist in a so called neutral position, no flexed or extended. The splint should be worn at night all night. If the symptoms do not improve after 6 weeks, daytime wear as well can be tried. If no improvement, other approaches in include cortisone injections and surgery if it worsens. Weight loss also helps.
Carpal tunnel brace. A physical therapist should be able to fit you for a wrist brace, they usually work well, particularly at night in keeping the wrist extended.