Can impacted wisdom teeth cause eye pressure and trouble focusing.

Dr. Ronald Achong
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Unlikely

Impacted wisdom teeth can cause pressure in the jaws.
Unlike to cause pressure on the eye and does not usually relate to changes visual acuity. Please see an eye doctor to have your eyes looked at. Also see a dentist soon.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Ronald Achong
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dentistry

In brief: Very unlikely

It would be unlikely that your impacted wisdon teeth would effect eye pressure or the troublr focusing.
Though you can have referred pain from the impacted third molars, it is not common to see it in the eye. I would see your eye doctor.

In brief: Very unlikely

Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Thomas Yash
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
Ophthalmology

In brief: Rarely

Impacted teeth can cause sinus pressure, but should have little or no effect on the eye.

In brief: Rarely

Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
Dr. Keegan Duchicela