I took hydroxychloroquine and got vision field test. I have gray spots in my peripheral vision. What does that mean? Are they permanent? Are there any fixes for it?

Caught early--No. Hydroxychloroquine can have ocular side effect ranging from blurred vision to distorted color perception. Side effects are usually dose and time related. Peripheral defects on a central 10-2 visual with a red target light are usually reversible. 10-2 defects with a white fixation light are of more concern. Often pigment changes can be seen in your retina ask your dr. What changes you have.
Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) This medication typically causes changes in the central visual field due to maculopathy. Spots in the peripheral vision may or may not be related to the medication. If they are from the medication, they may be permanent. If they are from some other cause, their significance depends on the etiology. See an eye doctor.
See eye doctor. You need to see eye doctor who is looking for toxicity from hydroxychloroquine. You should have a visual field test done, color vision, and a dilated exam to look for pigment changes in the macula, the central part of the retina. The spots may be floaters which also need to be examined to make sure there are no other problems.
See specialist. You need an eye exam to check color vision, spectral domain optical coherence tomography, dilated eye exam and possibly a fundus flourescein angiogram. A retinal specialist should evaluate your eyes. Although a very low risk, hydroxychloriquine can cause retinal toxicity which can be irreversible. The first thing is to stop the medication until your eyes have been evaluated. Good luck.