I lost virginity 3 years ago, also had 2 ipills. Am i fertile and can I undergo hymen repair surgery 1- 2 years before marriage?

Dr. Steve Martinez
Breast Surgery

In brief: Answers

Unless you contracted a sexually transmitted disease when you lost your virginity, it is unlikely that your first sexual experience has made you infertile.
I will go out on a limb and say that i think hymen repair surgery would be unnecessary, but i understand that this is a personal choice. Talk about it with a gynecologist. There are several procedures that can be done.

In brief: Answers

Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Steve Martinez
Dr. Adam Levy