Microscopic colitis and link to gluten sensitivity and milk sensitivity but not celiac disease?

Unclear question. I do not understand your question. But microscopic colitis is a specific condition that is most commonly related to medications, though some conditions predispose you to developing it (Celiac may be one). Milk sensitivity? - if you mean lactose intolerance then this is common and separate from Celiac. Everyone that drinks enough milk will have symptoms.
Clarification for U. Microscopic colitis (lymphocytic colitis & collagenous colitis) is a colon biopsy diagnosis made typically in patients with atypical diarrhea, & is often linked to excessive use of nsaid's. There are no specific tests for gluten sensitivity, only for celiac disease. There are no specific tests for milk sensitivity, only lactase deficiency, milk allergy, & milk protein intolerance. Hope this helps.