Explain please ! I am 32/f. My pulse rate is 116/min. Is it harmful and what precautions should I take?

Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Too fast
Stacey - your heart rate is too fast -- i advise that you seek a cardiologist for evaluation and possibly treatment -- because if you left it alone, after sometimes it could cause cardiac enlargement -.

In brief: Too fast
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Mark Stern
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Avoid stimulants
Avoid caffeine, alcohol, nicotine , decongestants , and illicit drugs and go to a doctor as soon as possible.
It could be that your thyroid is overactive, or that you, re anemic, or that you have an arrhythmia or something else, so go and get it checked out.

In brief: Avoid stimulants
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Mark Stern
Dr. Steven Seres