Can I take lyrica (pregabalin) and tramadol together?

Yes you can. If these were prescribed for you they may certainly be taken together as directed and at the dosages directed. Lyrica (pregabalin) is often used to treat pain of nervous system origin, neuropathic pain. Tramadol is an analgesic that has weak opioid properties combined with central effects making it a good choice as well.
Drug interaction. Lyrica (pregabalin) is an anti-seizure medication. Tramadol is an opioid pain killer. It's commonly used together for pain. However, when combined, they increase risks of dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating.