A persistant low blood pressure 60/90 over 10 days. What does it indicate for a house wife aged 40.?

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Depends

I assume you mean 90/60 as the first number is always higher. That is a lower than average blood pressure.
If you feel ok, don't worry about it. People with low blood pressure live longer. If you are getting dizzy or having fatigue or other problems then maybe there is a problem. There are lots of things that can make the blood pressure low, so tests would be needed to find the problem.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Could be normal

90/60 is not necessarily an abnormal BP for an otherwise healthy 40 year old woman.
Are you feeling otherwise well? I wouldn't pay too much attention to the number. If you're ill, that's another story.

In brief: Could be normal

Dr. Steven Seres