Can my mother take me to a doctor to see if i'm a virgin ? Is that possible ?

In brief: No

Not, if you are an adult, you can make your own decisions regarding your health issues and your body examination privacy.

In brief: No

Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Ecaterina Sartina

In brief: Unrealistic question

Short of having a sexually transmitted disease, which does require contact with an infected partner, there is no reliable "test" for virginity.
The hymen is the only structure some use to define virginity.Some are born without or loose it in childhood trauma,Some could engage in partner sex that avoids it.So the hymen is not a valid marker the issue is impossible to prove.

In brief: Unrealistic question

Dr. James Loflin
Urgent Care

In brief: No

No.

In brief: No

No.
Dr. James Loflin
Dr. James Loflin
Dr. Vicken Poochikian