Can u be pregnant and the drs not see it on the u/s? It was my first u/s 11wks both external n internal u/s. This was 2wks ago i'm still gaining weigh

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Some possibilities:

I assume you have had a positive test.
First, it is possible that you are pregnant, but not far enough along in the pregnancy to show up on ultrasound (dates are off). Secondly, you may have had a pregnancy that didn't get started "well, " and will miscarry. Most concerning would be a tubal or ectopic pregnancy - it wouldn't show up in the uterus because it is in the tube or elsewhere. Talk to doc!

In brief: Some possibilities:

I assume you have had a positive test.
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Adam Levy