Does drinking lots and lots of of water and coffee supress your appetite enough to skip lunch?

Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Try these

Water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories.

In brief: Try these

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: It Might

Unfortunately this does not provide the fuel and nutrients your body and brain need to function at optimal levels.
You will run the risk of becoming hypoglycemic which can lead to irritability, mild to severe mood alteration, confusion and even passing out. I would not recommend this. If you dont' have time for lunch get a good organic supplement and take in place of lunch; but you need calorie.

In brief: It Might

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Adam Smith