Just came off the pill, how do I know when I will ovulate and when is best to conceive. Have been on yasmin (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) for 7years! ?

Calender, bodym, temp. 1 check the dates of your period and mark on a calender, if your periods are always on time that can predict mid period as the most likely ovulation day 2 sometimes your body can tell like twinge of pain or cramps 3 chart your temp with a special thermometer (basal body temp)first thing in morning, it will be lowest level at ovulation and than it will rise dramatically. You have to do it for few month.