I am walking/jogging on a treadmill for an hour through the week. What else can I do to lose the weight?

Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Cardio Mix

If you have adipose tissue that you'd like to lose then consider an increase in cardio and a balanced diet.
However, do not always do the same exercise or you will increase your risks for stress injuries. Mix things up with running, biking, swimming, or circuit training. Ultimately you need to burn more than you consume.

In brief: Cardio Mix

Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: Much more

For good longterm sustained weight loss you need the following: 1 acid free diet (no sodas, limit carbs to 1cup/meal); 2.
Filtered water at least 8 glasses per day; 3. Supplementation with high quality vit/min supp; 4 exercise 30-60min per day; 5 special supplements to speed things up such as coenzyme q10, ribose and others. www.medacpc.com.

In brief: Much more

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine