Best sunscreen (please use name brand) for everyday? For swimming or beach walking?

Zinc or Titanium ox. Any product with either zinc oxide or titanium dioxide. Look on the ingredients. Most european or non us sunscreen are better than us products (stricter laws outside us), the beat are from japan. Zinc or titanium dioxide is also present in a lot of good cosmetics, foundations, day creams etc. Brands include as mentioned those from different european and asian countries.
SPF 30. I would rather not name a brand. There are too many out there to be able to provide a fair recommendation. Using a broad spectrum (provides uva and uvb protection) spf 30 (for uvb) and reapplying regularly is the answer. Try a few to find one that feels good on your skin. Add to this a broad brimmed hat and you will be doing all the right things.