Is low grade fever and swelling in ankle a symptom of ms?

No. Perhaps the fever and ankle swelling represents a local infection, and less likely an inflammatory joint disorder. Ms does not cause such problems. Although steroid usage in ms could result in avascular necrosis of shoulder, knee, or hip, would not usually even cause a fever.
Ankle swellin. No, this wouldn't be considered sufficient data necessary for a differential diagnosis of ms. Follow up with your primary physician first.These two symptoms may not be related to each other. Let your doctor determine whether a consult with a neurologist is needed.
Not usually. Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disorder that affects the central nervous system. The symptoms vary between patients but do not typically include fever and swelling.