My daughter had a sympathetic ganglion block and was among one of many that received the contaminated steroid she is having many problems. Need help?

Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management

In brief: See doctor ASAP

Without knowing details of what your daughter is experiencing, it's difficult to offer help.
I advise you have your daughter see her doctor asap.

In brief: See doctor ASAP

Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: See doc ASAP

I am sorry to hear of your daughter's trouble, but I am not sure what specifically she is experiencing.
The possibly contaminated steroid injection/block is concerning and she should she her physician as soon as possible. The infection is quite treatable, but should be confirmed as soon as possible. Consult doc. Don't delay. Good luck.

In brief: See doc ASAP

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery