I am allergic to metal so I can't were my watch. Is there a dip or cover I can put on the back?

Dr. Samuel Gubernick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Rhodium
This is usually due to the nickel content.
You can take it to a jeweler and have rhodium plated to the nickel. Clear nail polish also works, but has to be re-applied frequently.

In brief: Rhodium
Dr. Samuel Gubernick
Dr. Samuel Gubernick
Dr. Arvind Madaan
In brief: Contact dermatitis
A variety of barriers may help prevent direct contact with metal - probably nickel.
A simple layer of nail polish on the back (provided you are not allergic to it) or a circular piece of saran wrap may be the cheapest solution. Buying nickel-free products may avoid such issues (search for athena/other similar products). Also check mayo clinic collaborative card database: preventice.Com/card.

In brief: Contact dermatitis
Dr. Arvind Madaan
Dr. Arvind Madaan
Dr. Marsha Davis