Can pregnancy make my sight worse in just one eye? My rt eye seems like its harder to see out of, also feels like i can feel the prescense of my eye.

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: No

If you have eye pain and sensitivity to light then u could have uveis, inflammation of the inner eye but painful.
It may resolve but go to your eye doctor. The abrupt change on one side not typical in pregnancy.

In brief: No

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Can change

Pregnancy can change the vision.
Any gestational diabetes? The blood suger if high can blur the vision. If you haven't had a glucose tolerance test to rule this iota, it would be important to get it done.

In brief: Can change

Pregnancy can change the vision.
Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis