I have headache with ear ache and swollen jaw, what could this be?

Dental abscess. As described it is likely an infection around the base of a tooth (=dental abscess), or possibly an obstruction of the parotid gland in your cheek that makes saliva. Either swell up and cause pain. Usually either can be addressed by your regular doctor or in an urgent care center. A dentist can also often address both conditions as well.
Infection. But it can also be a cyst. Your post did not say you long you have the swelling or if you have been treated recently by a dentist. Now is the time to call your dentist for an appointment for diagnosis & treatment.
A few things. The swollen jaw suggests infection. Other problems like tumors of the jaw or saliva gland can give the same symptoms. Best advice is to see a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon for exam/diagnosis/treatment recommendations.