I had the flu the past week but i can't get rid of this cough! sometimes it's dry sometimes mucus! now I have hard bump on roof of mouth!

Dr. Thomas Davis
Dentistry

In brief: Oral raised lesion

Try warm salt water rinses 4-6 times a day for 3 days.
Also try sucking on sour candy a few times a day for 3 days. If not better have you dentist look at it. Possibly a blocked duct related to your earlier sickness.

In brief: Oral raised lesion

Dr. Thomas Davis
Dr. Thomas Davis

In brief: Stubborn symptoms

This is probably a result of having the flu recently.
Sometimes when people are sick their immune symptoms become taxed and are susceptible to other viruses/bacteria taking over. You could also have a respiratory virus in addition to the flu causing the cough or it could be from invading normal oral bacteria during your illness. If your symptoms worsen over the next week see a doctor.

In brief: Stubborn symptoms

Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology