I have persistent burning pain, weeknes, tingling sensation in my arms and fingers.

Eval. Bilateral paresthesias with weakness requires emg/ncv of the upper extremities. I would also obtain MRI of cervical spine to rule out hnp or cord compression. Cxr is useful . Carpal tunnel syndrome can be bilateral; physical exam and EMG can help diagnose. Look at myofascial pain, such as pronator syndrome , which is secondary to overuse.Also labwork for connective tissue disease panel.
Neuropathy . There are many reasons for paresthesias and neuropathic symptoms. You may have a neuropathy that needs investigtaion. Your physician will want to know several things to help diagnose and treat you. Were you recently involved in trauma? Do you have a job with repetitive motions (compression syndromes)? Are you on new medication? Family history? See your primary doctor to start!