I have stiff neck for 10 years now and i always feel some pinch feeling at left side occipital . I did nucleoplasty in jan 2010 but i still have some pinch at occipital. How to cure it ?

In brief: First find a cause

There are many reasons that a person can suffer from a stiff neck that is not necessarily from greater occipital neuralgia.
A MRI can be useful in determining whether you have cervical spondylosis, chiari malformation, or other structural cause. If not make sure it is not due to a head tilt as is seen in cervical dystonia. Here Botox can be quite useful. Good luck to your recovery.

In brief: First find a cause

Dr. Donald McCarren
Dr. Donald McCarren
Dr. Shontae Buffington