I am a woman of 22 years old and my height is of 1, 62m. So, i would like to know if it is still possible for me to grow taller. Thank you!

In brief: No

Linear growth is possible until the growth centers in your long bones close.
This occurs in women between 15-17 in most cases. An x-ray of your wrist/hand could identify any open growth centers, but if closed you are finished.

In brief: No

Dr. Philip Kern
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Adult height

You probably had a growth spurt around the time of puberty (menstruation) and then stopped growing.
A little growth after that is common. Assuming you began menstruation at about age 13 or 14, you will not grow any taller.

In brief: Adult height

Dr. Philip Kern
Dr. Philip Kern
Dr. Shontae Buffington