My three yr old daughter is allergic to cats and dogs.She sneezes a lot and itches and swells in her face .?

In brief: Avoid triggers
If your child has severe allergic symptoms, one of them may be swelling, it is important to have her evaluated.
Also avoidance to what you know cause the symptoms is important! talk to your pediatrician so you can have options on antihistamine medication to have at home.

In brief: Avoid triggers
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
In brief: Cat and dog allergy
Cat and dog allergy are very common.
I order to prevent allergies, avoidance is the best way to go. If not making pets as outside animal may help too. Medications help too.

In brief: Cat and dog allergy
Cat and dog allergy are very common.
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Dr. Shontae Buffington