My new husband is very allergic to my cats. Is there a shot or daily medication to help me keep the cats?

Not easy 2 deal with. This is a tough situation ..Sorry...With no easy answer. Since you say "severe" i presume it may include breathing trouble. An allergist would ask detailed questions about your home environment, his exposures(?In bedroom) etc before prescribing medication or making other recommendations. Good luck.
Yes. Allergy shots are the best long-term answer to this situation. I never like people to think, "i'll go on the shots so that it's ok to keep my cats, " but if you're going to keep them anyway (which is not a good idea, particularly if the cats cause asthma symptoms in addition to nasal symptoms), he should definitely go on the shots. But you need to decide if you value your cats more than his health.