I'm a medical student. Surely every doctor here hd bcome a student once. Can u give me any tips as a student?

U R student 4 life. Medicine is a continuous learning experience. There are always something new, conditions u will never have seen before or different & uncommon presentations of otherwise common conditions. Always best to remain humble because you can learn from patients, and especially from experienced health care professionals such as nurses as well as from your professors. Avoid acting like a superior being.
Keep you values. Medical school is arduous and is about persistence, curiosity, and time management. Most importantly, do not try to do it alone. It is not about competition but about working in a team. Remember that your experience is special and it is a privilege when patients entrust you with their vulnerabilities. Medical school is also about socialization into a unique community.