I was stung by a bee earlier today any home redemies I can use until I am able to get professional help?

Yes. Oral antihistamines such as Benadryl (diphenhydramine) can help some. If you have a history of an allergic reaction you should get medical attention immediately by calling 911. If you are not sure if you are having an allergic reaction, you should be evaluated by an allergist to determine if you need to carry epi-pens and undergo allergen immunotherapy.
Stinger B Gone. Pull out the stinger. Use cool compresses. If Benadryl (diphenhydramine) makes you too sleepy, you can use its milder cousin chlorphenaramine or non-sleepy loratadine. Call your doc right away if your mouth feel swollen, you have trouble swallowing or breathing. Good luck.
Bee stings. The most effective treatment for large local reactions to bee stings is probably oral steroids. (40-60 mg for a typical adult, 15- 30 mg for a child). One dose is often sufficient. Your pcp may be willing to call in a dose for you until you can see them in the office. Potentially life threatening symptoms such as throat closing, dizziness, wheezing or severe swelling should be seen in an ed.