I have a stuffy nose and and my throat gets itchy when I wake up in the morning. Any possible solutions?

David Miller
In brief: Allergy
This may be related to allergy which will cause nasal congestion and post-nasal drainage.
You may want to try an over the counter antihistamine (zyrtec, claritin) before you go to bed at night. If this helps, it's likely an allergy issue. If it doesn't help, you may benefit from a nasal steriod spray - see your primary care doctor or your local ENT for that.

In brief: Allergy
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
make sure it is not that your nose is too try. Add moisture (saline).
Dr. Gary Steven
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Definitely
Allergy-type symptoms that arise during the night can be due to allergens in the home, primarily dust mites, pets and mold.
The best way to get to the bottom of this is to get an evaluation by a board-certified allergist.

In brief: Definitely
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine