I shake constantly my legs at rest feel like they are crawling and my arms and face tingle any ideas or advice to ask about?

Underlying Causes. Rule out underlying causes that may be able to be treated such as mineral deficiencies (iron, folate, (folic acid) magnesium), venous insufficiency, or various immune deficiencies. Start with blood work and a venous ultrasound by a vascular surgeon. Review medications for side effects. If no underlying cause is identified, get daily exercise and cut back on smoking a and or drinking, if applicable.
Perhaps you have. Restless leg syndrome, but your description raises concept of a tremor disorder, and important to consider whether the symptoms are associated with activity or rest. Do these worsen at bedtime? Many possible causes for this, and best to see doctor and get pinned down.