I drank alcohol, the next day I woke up I got red spots or rashes in my back, chest and arms.Is it allergy?

Dr. Brian Novick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Maybe. Maybe not
Write down everything you ate or drank that night.
...If the same thing happens again, bring all the info from both times to an allergist.

In brief: Maybe. Maybe not
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Michael P Vaughn
In brief: Possibly
Persons may develop allergic antibodies to the componets of wine (grape) or beer (barley, rye, hops) or even to the brewer's yeast.
Some are also sensitive to the perservatives used such as sulfites. Un-sulfited wine is available in most wine shops. If consumption of any food or beverage repeatly results in an allergic symptom, then you are by definition allergic, regardless of the mechanism.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Michael P Vaughn
Dr. Michael P Vaughn
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine