I have a sore on the roof of my mouth where it goes from being hard to spongy (right next to uvula). I've had it for about a week now .

In brief: See dentist

If it is not gone in another week see a dentist who can diagnose the problem. It could be a number of things an without seeing it and more information it will be hard to determine what it is.

In brief: See dentist

Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: See a physician

Unfortunately, we can't make an accurate diagnosis over the internet.
There are too many possibilities even to list on this type of forum. Please see you own physician for an accurate diagnosis and treatment if warranted.

In brief: See a physician

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Adam Smith