What could i have? I've been having memory loss, episodes, and terrible migrains. I get really shaky and hot right before the episode. Please help me.

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Seek neurologist

No one can diagnose you over internet.
Severe migraines can produce some unusual symptoms including anxiety, hot flashes etc.Sometimes before (prodrome) the headache or with the migarine attack. There are medications that can really help, though the right medication can vary from person to person, but before treatment, of someone gets these symptoms with a neurologist and get a proper diagnosis.

In brief: Seek neurologist

No one can diagnose you over internet.
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See your doctor

Your doctor can help you figure this out.
Sometimes people start shaking, feel hot, and start sweating, when they're having a panic attack. And, during a migraine headache your memory is likely not to work as well (mostly due to preoccupation with feeling sick). Your doctor would do a careful exam and get to the bottom of what is happening. Good luck!

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith