Every time I drink alot, I get red areas of skin around my face and chest, why, am I allergic?

Alcohol flush. You are not allergic. See dr. Nguyen's answer for the nitty gritty details. It is not a serious problem, and it is common among people of Asian descent. Sometimes it can be decreased by taking a h2 receptor blocking medication like Zantac (ranitidine) or Pepcid 30-60 minutes before consumption of alcohol. Those medicines are available over the counter. Best wishes!
ALDH2 deficiency. This is known as alcohol flush syndrome due to aldh2 deficiency. Alcohol is broken down to acetaldehyde which is metabolized by aldh2. With aldh2 deficiency, acetaldehyde buildup causing flushing of the face, neck and chest.