My fiance has recently gotten addicted to hydro-co done and I need advice on how to stop it?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Suboxone

You would not be able to help your fiancé he has to ask for help himself.
Suboxone is a medication that helps to recover from opioid addiction but he would also need therapy in addiction.

In brief: Suboxone

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Gregg Albers
Suboxone taper will help him get off of the hydrocodone with less withdrawal, and a program is recommended.
Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Get help

Hydrocodone is broken down to morphine in the body.
Your fiance is opiate addicted. Inform yourself about this disease. Medical and behavioral care combined are most often essential to treat what for your fiance is likely a chronic, progressive, and relapsing disease, particularly when proper treatment is not obtained. You love this man. Start attending alanon meetings.

In brief: Get help

Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine