Apparently I have a staph infection, my vagina is itchy and red spots which turn into whiteheads keep popping up in diff places. What does this mean?

In brief: ?Folliculitis

This sounds like folliculitis (inflammation of the hair follicle).
Staph can cause it. But there are other things that can cause a folliculitis. You should have the contents of one of these "whiteheads" cultured to be sure it is staph before you accept an antibiotic. And if you shave your bikini area it could be you are spreading the problem. So, stop shaving for now, get treatment and new razors.

In brief: ?Folliculitis

Dr. Donald Shenenberger
Dr. Donald Shenenberger