After losing 4kgs in 3weeks, i weigh 106kgs.I'm basically eating fruits, dry fruits and beef/mutton/chicken/fish. Can any dietitian direct me further?

Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul
Bariatrics

In brief: Probably.

I recommend you see someone who puts you on a program. After a medical eval you may qualify for additional treatment options such as some of the newer meds, meal replacements or even some weight loss procedures.
The key is getting established in a program with a high level of supervision and accountability.

In brief: Probably.

Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul
Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul
Dr. Michael Rothman

In brief: Stop Fruit

Stop eating fruit and eat low starch vegetables instead.
Fruit is chock full of a sugar called fructose. Fructose cannot be directly used to create atp, it first must be biotransformed and stored in your liver as triglycerides (fat). The fructose will raise your blood sugar, increase Insulin resistance. Your high Insulin will impair your thyroid function. Eat low starch veggies. Fruit=sugar=ng.

In brief: Stop Fruit

Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Jack Hinkle