Ok, is their anybody that has a sure fire way to quit smoking other than the patch or gum.?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
In brief: NoBody
Nothing is a sure fire method to quit unless you are totally committed to quiting and if you are then any of them will work.
I have had good success with essential oils of lavender (calming), peppermint (drying/opening) & orange (focus and mentally uplifting). Breathed from the palm of the hand three times daily and as needed for urges www.Medacpc.Com.

In brief: NoBody
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: No "surefire" ways
Nicotine replacement therapy also includes lozenges, inhalers and nasal sprays.
An antidepressant called bupropion (zyban or wellbutrin) increases quit rates, and a newer drug called Chantix (varenicline) increases quit rates to over 40% when combined with a formal smoking cessation program. Contact 1-800-quit-now or your physician to get referral to a smoking cessation program.

In brief: No "surefire" ways
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg