What is the quickest and easiest way to quit smoking cigarettes out of all of the choices that are available?

Dr. Lisa Vollmer
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Smoking cessation

I recommend chantix, start at least 2 weeks before the day you decide you want to quit smoking.
Tell people you are quitting, and when. Change your routines. Get rid of everything that reminds you of smoking (lighters, ashtrays) make your home "nonsmoking" so if you do smoke it is as inconvenient as possible. Stay in the moment. Good luck!

In brief: Smoking cessation

Dr. Lisa Vollmer
Dr. Lisa Vollmer
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: Combined

Whatever works for you.
I would recommend nicotine products, hypnotherapy, counseling for coping techniques and essential oils of lavender, peppermint and orange inhaled frequently to provide calming, opening and mood elevation. www.docssuperoils.com; www.Medacpc.Com email me for details on use. Ps dont' forget elimination of triggers.

In brief: Combined

Whatever works for you.
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr