What are the odds of me having a instant heart attack from trying cocaine or coke for the first time?

TOO HIGH TO RISK. Even if it's "only" 1 in 500 it's too high to risk.
Only takes one. No one knows for sure but it only takes one heart attack to kill you. I have seen more than a few patients get a heart attack from one line of Cocaine or one hit of crack - whether they were a first-time user or not. And the heart attack is frequently very painful. Just be aware - you know it's bad for you for many reasons but just know the risk even for the first time user.