How can I break away from my body dismorphic dissorder? I pick at acne and obsess over my weight and can't leave the house. I need advice.

In brief: Emotional help

The very fact that you have some awareness of this condition is a positive step in the right direction.
Ultimately you will benefit from psychological counseling, preferably by one who has had plenty of experience and success in this area. It is truly ironic how this condition so frequently affects people who are otherwise perceived by others as exceptionally beautiful. :).

In brief: Emotional help

Dr. Michael P. Tabibian
Dr. Michael P. Tabibian