Stools soft /broken, fecal odor, withdrawal from social contact, soft tender abdomen, empty vault, sweat/leakage .Help me please this is ruining my life?

Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Surgery

In brief: DIET AND REFERRAL

My advice to you is to optimize the quality of your diet and drink plenty of water. As you do that you should pursue a consultation with a GI specialist (gastroenterologist.
) you could have some form of inflammatory bowel disease, at the least. It's too complex to sort out in this forum, so please ask your doctor for help and referral. Good luck.

In brief: DIET AND REFERRAL

Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Dr. Mark Kuhnke
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery